Connect Your Android Set-Top Box with your PC or Laptop over WIFI
Hey Everyone, Today, I will show you how to connect your Android Set-Top Box to your Laptop or PC wirelessly.
Let us start with the requirements.
Download the Scrcpy
apt install scrcpy
Windows :- Scrcpy (32 or 64) after downloading Extract the files.
Now After Downloading all the requirements. Lets us start with the procedure.
- Connect your Android Set-Top Box to the your Wifi.
- Open Fing app and scan for devices.
- Find the IP for your Set-Top Box.
- Open the Command Prompt or Terminal.
- Go to the Scrcpy Directory where you have extracted all files from Scrcpy.zip using “cd” command
- Now check whether you have adb command on your folder by using “ls” command on Linux or “dir” command on Windows. You should see something like this.
7. Now type — here replace IP(22.214.171.124) with the IP of Android Set-Top Box which you got with Fing App.
adb connect 192.168.0.104:5555
8. You will see output something like —
* daemon not running; starting now at tcp:5037
* daemon started successfully
connected to 192.168.0.104:5555
If this above step went successful, then you 99% work is done. Last Step to go.
9. Run the last command -
You will see something in your terminal like -
INFO: scrcpy 1.17 <https://github.com/Genymobile/scrcpy>
scrcpy-win64-v1.17\scrcpy-server: 1 file pushed, 0 skipped. 1.2 MB/s (34930 bytes in 0.027s)
[server] INFO: Device: Model Number(Android 9)
INFO: Renderer: direct3d
INFO: Initial texture: 1920x1080
10. Now you got access to your Android Set-Top Box on your laptop or PC Voila.
You can find More Infomation over here.
Cheers, Have a Nice Day!!!